Well…it’s a bad thing because we all have to wait for two years before we see more of Tony Stark.
And it’s a good thing because before the world comes to its end, we’d be able to see more of Tony Stark.
God. This is a bad movie hangover.
Complicated, I know.
There’s always this moment that I feel like that I’m taken for granted by people.
“But why do you allow them to take you for granted?”
The untold story, the unsaid feelings and the girl who stands between where she wants and where she should be.
Just give me a little more time to finish this.
- Ditched first class today.
- Had a hard time to choose what to wear.
- No sleeeeeeep. :|
- Cold and cough.
- Almost done with our Proto. Yey!
- Ice cream.
- Acquaintance party. Me excited.
- The takas drama. Dedmahan drama. :>
- Guy who plays the sax. Ohhhsyet! Hello JJ! :))
- Heard him singing today.
- He so cooooool. Super honest.
- Thinking of reason para hindi pagusapan sa org! Err.
- Chane! =D
- He’s smart and sweet.
- Mercato. :((
- Conversation over coffee! Always. :))
- Finally made a move to move forward.
- Hello there my friend. Hopes everything goes well.
- Ang tunay na chicks hindi nagpapalibre. :D